You can easily consume these tablets as they simply reduce the absorption of fat without producing any kind of side-effects. You can easily regulate your weight by following certain types of body and tummy exercises along with following a strict diet plan.
HOW TO LOSE TUMMY FAT AND REDUCE WEIGHT NATURALLY THROUGH 15/30 DAYS DIET PLAN
Weight loss is a decrease in total body weight for a particular period. It may be intentionally an outcome of dieting or exercising or unintentionally a symptom of a health problem.
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY?
If you are over-weight or tummy fat, then natural way to lose/reduce fat depend on your age, health, and interest. If you can control your hunger, following an expert’s guidelines, you will get the desired results. The intake of meals will depend on your daily routine and physical exercising. You must rely on a low-calorie diet to lose weight naturally. It is known as a natural way to lose fat because it never needs physical exercising. Herbal Time Fat Go ayurvedic tummy fat reducing remedies will help you to reduce fat as long as you follow our 15 to 30 days diet plan. You may eat one kind of seasonal fruit following a dietician for your 15 days or 30 days of diet plan for weight loss. You must take advantage of physical exercising to reduce tummy fat and with Herbal Time Fat Go natural remedies will help lose fat successfully.
It is essential to trace your daily calorie intake if you like to lose your body weight. Let us share a Diet Chart that will help you in getting your goals within a few days.
Are you overwhelmed with diet plans to reduce tummy fat? If sure, it is the right time for you to follow a 15 days or 30 days diet plan that suits you and your lifestyle too. Let us discuss 15 days or 30 days diet plan for weight loss.
HOW TO LOSE/REDUCE FAT WITH 15 TO 30 DAYS OF DIET PLAN?
WEEK FIRST WEIGHT LOSS DIET:
- A sandwich with cheese and mint chutney or
- Two wholegrain Paranthas with a glass of vegetable juice
- An Omelet of two eggs with two multigrain bread slices
- Two Idli with Sambhar
One plate of salad with vinegar dressing
- Two wholegrain chapatti or
- One cup brown rice and one bowl pulse or
- Egg Bhurji or
- Cheese Bhurji and one bowl curd
One fruit or one glass whey protein drink or one bowl of sprouts
- One cup of chicken gravy, one bowl of rice or
- Two multigrain Chapati, and one bowl low-fat curd or
- One bowl Vegetable Dalia Upma or one bowl millet vegetable Upma and one bowl Sambhar also one bowl of salad or soup.
4 -5 nuts or one glass of warm skimmed milk.
WEEK 2 To Fat Lose:
- Two medium vegetable Uthappam/Paratha with Sambhar or
- One bowl vegetable Dalia and Sauce or
- One bowl fruit, flaxseed, and oats porridge or
- Two multigrain Chapaati and one bowl cooked vegetables or
- Cooked non-veg and one bowl boiled pulse Chaat or
- One bowl red/brown Rice, one cup cooked vegetables, and one omelette of an egg.
- Two multigrain flour Khakhras or
- One fruit of your choice and one cup of green tea or
- Trail mix with mixed seeds
- One bowl vegetable brown rice basmati chicken biryani or
- Vegetable Pulao and one bowl vegetable Raita, one bowl vegetable or chicken salad of choice or
- One bowl steamed red rice, one cup of mixed vegetable Sambhar, and one dish non-veg or
One glass of Whey Protein Shake if missed during snack or simply a glass of warm milk.
WEEK 3 To Reduce Fat:
- One bowl vegetable sprout Poha with chutney or
- 3-4 dal Paddu with Sambhar or
- 2 oats Idli, Sambhar or
- 2 Methi Parantha with low-fat yogurt
- 2 multigrain Chapaati, 1 bowl cooked veg or non-veg (seafood, fish, chicken) of choice and 1 bowl of thick cooked pulse or
- 1 bowl red rice , 1 bowl mixed vegetable soup, and 1 bowl cooked vegetables plus 1 bowl low-fat curd
Sesame/peanut Chikki with 1 cup of Spirulina and mixed veggie juice
- One bowl fruit and a veggie mixed salad of choice, two bran Chpaati, one bowl of non-veg Subji, one bowl red rice or brown rice, one bowl cooked pulse, and one bowl of curd
One glass of whey protein shake
WEEK 4 To Reduce Fat:
- Two medium dal Paranthas, 1 bowl low-fat curd or
- Two Ragi veggies Paddus with peanut chutney or
- Two small and fluffy vegetable pancakes or
- Two Paranthas + 1 bowl vegetables Raita or
- Paneer and vegetable rice bath, one bowl curd or 2 Idlis with Sambhar
- One bowl millet & pulses Polenta, one bowl cooked mixed vegetables or
- Two multigrain Chapaati, one bowl non-veg Subjiee or fried eggs +1 glass of spiced buttermilk or
- Two vegetable millet Uttapams and one bowl Sambhar.
- One cup spiced boiled corn or one corn on the cob and one cup coffee/tea/green tea or
- One favourite fruit
- One glass whey protein drink
- One bowl vegetable and mixed seeds salad, two multigrain roti, one non-veg Subjee or cooked pulse of your choice or
- One bowl red or brown rice, one bowl mix veg Sambhar, and one egg Bhurji.
Post-Dinner (If You Are Up Late)
1 glass warm milk. It is a natural way and general diet plan for weight loss oriented people but not ideal for individuals with complex health issues. If you want a 15 days or 30 days diet plan for your weight loss then, you must consult it with a nutritionist. Each diet plan differs from another based on current health conditions and body metabolism. Herbal Time Fat Go natural Ayurvedic medicine will help you to reduce fat and stay healthy.