- However, there are multiple ways to lose your weight fastly.
- Majority of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied.
- If you don’t have good will power, then hunger will defeat you and you will quit these plans very quickly.
- The plan outlines the following things: –
- Reduce your appetite significantly
- Without hunger, make you lose quickly
- At the same time will maintain your metabolic health
Here comes a simple 3-step plan to lose weight very fast: –
- Strictly cut back on sugars and starches: –
This is the most important step as by doing this you will lower down your carbs count too.
When you start doing that, your hunger level goes down and you end up eating much lower calories.
Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body will start feeding off of stored fat.
Another benefit of cutting carb is to lower the insulin levels, which will cause your kidney to shed excess
sodium and water out of your body. This helps in reducing bloat and unnecessary weight of water.
In this way, you can lose up to 10 pounds or sometimes more in the first week of eating, which includes
both body fat and water weight.
Cut down your carb content and you will start eating fewer calories without hunger.
In all, we can say that while curbing sugars and starches (carbs) from your diet will reduce your appetite
and in addition will lower your insulin levels and make you lose weight easily without hunger.
- Include protein, fat, and vegetables: –
Your every meal of the day should comprise of protein, a fat source along with a low-carb vegetable.
If you will construct your meal in this way it will automatically bring your carb intake into the
recommended range of 20–50 grams in a day.
Some of the protein sources include: –
Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
Eggs: Whole eggs with the egg yolk are best.
Consuming plenty of protein is important which cannot be overstated.
This boost up metabolism by 80 to 100 calories in a day.
The high-protein diet reduces the cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by around 60% which
reduce the desire for a late-night snack almost half that will make you so full that you will automatically
eat 441 fewer calories in a day by just adding some protein in your diet.
However, when it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrients.
Some Low-carb vegetables include:: –
Never be afraid to load your plate with these colorful low-carb vegetables. You can eat them in a massive
amount without going over 20-50 net carbs in a day.
A diet which is basically based on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals which
you need to be healthy.
Some of the fat sources include: –
In about 2-3 meals per day if you find hungry in the afternoon you can add a 4th meal.
Never be afraid of eating fat as by doing this you could try to do both low-carb and low-fat at the same
time which is a recipe for failure. It will make you feel amazing and abandon the plan.
Try to present your every meal out of a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables. This will put
you in the 20-50 gram carb range and thus will significantly lower your hunger levels.
3. Try to lift weight 3 times a week: –
You do not need to exercise to lose weight on this plan, but yes it is recommended.
You can go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Try to do a warm-up and lift some weights.
If you are new to the gym, ask your trainer for some advice and suggestions.
Lift weight, it will burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism
By lifting weights, it will help you to burn lots of calories which will prevent your metabolism from
slowing down, a common side effect of losing weight.
Studies done on low-carb diet show that you can even gain a bit of muscle while losing significant
amounts of body fat from your body.
If weight lifting is not an option for you then start including some cardio workouts which include
walking, jogging, running, cycling or swimming.
To conclude, it is best to do some sort of resistance training which includes weight lifting. If this is not an
option then cardio workouts are also effective.
You can select your perfect day where you can eat more carbs, many people prefer Saturday.
It is very important to stick to healthy carb sources which include oats, rice, quinoa, potatoes, sweet
potatoes, fruit, etc.
Try to start doing it more often than once per week as you are not going to see much success on this plan.
If you love to have a cheat meal and eat something healthy then try to do this on a daily basis.
Always be cautious that the cheat meals are not necessary, but they can boost some fat-burning hormones
which include leptin and thyroid hormones.
You will certainly gain some weight during your refeed day, but it would be water weight which you will
lose it again in the next 1–2 days.
It is not necessary to have more carbs, but yes it is acceptable.
What to do with the calories and portion control?
No need to count calories as long as you keep your carbs very low and stick to protein, fat along with
But still, if you want to count use the calculator where you have to enter your details, and then pick the
number from either of the two “Lose Weight” or the “Lose Weight Fast” option which depends on how
fast you want to lose your weight.
Aim of this plan is to keep carbs under 20–50 grams in a day and stock up the rest of your calories from
protein and fat.
To conclude, it is not necessary to count your calories to lose weight. However, it is important to strictly
keep your carbs in between the 20–50-gram range.
10 weight loss tips that will make your things faster and easier: –
- Consume a high-protein breakfast: – Consuming a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce
cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Say “no” to sugary drinks and fruit juices:– These are the most weight gaining things you can put into your body, so avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Try to drink water half an hour before your meals: – According to one study drinking water a half
hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Go with weight loss-friendly foods: – They will help you in weight loss and certain foods are very
useful for losing fat.
- Eat soluble fiber: – Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially around the belly area.
Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also prove beneficial.
- Drink coffee or tea: – If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then sip them as much as you want because the
caffeine present in them can boost up your metabolism by 3-11%.
- Consume mostly whole, unprocessed foods: – Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are
healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Engulf your food slowly: – Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Slow eating makes you feel more
full and boosts up your weight-reducing hormones.
- Weigh yourself every day:– Several studies have shown that people who weigh themselves on a regular
basis are much more likely to lose weight and keep it away from them for a long time.
- A good night’s sleep is very important every night: – Poor sleep is one of the biggest risk factors
for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is mandatory.